Friday, March 2, 2018

Blarney!


Hello and welcome!  I decided to take a break from card making to create something for our fireplace mantle this month.  I have been having so much fun decorating it for the different seasons and holidays.  DH argues that it's the only reason I wanted one.  I'm not saying he's wrong... I did specify that the mantle had to be wide enough to put 'stuff' on it!

I found some cardboard papier-mache shamrocks at JoAnn's about a month ago and since they were 30% off, I bought them. Great reason, right?!  Anyway... A little Kelly Green acrylic paint, some distressing with crumb cake ink, and a couple of green plaid ribbons later, I had some fun St. Patrick's Day decor!  I also bought a banner last year that needs a little something extra before it is added to the decor, but I'll save that project for another day.


I hope you are having a wonderful time creating and don't forget about my blog candy give away.  There's still time to enter and you can share your blog link for some added fun!  Go here to sign up and read the details.  Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. Cuteshamrocks ! I'd like to see the finished St Paddy's mantle !

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!