Thursday, February 15, 2018

Throwback Thursday-Winter Cleaning

Hello and welcome back for another Throwback Thursday! Today's card is a little bit of 'stash' and an upcycled card front.  I'm not sure how old the card front is since it was in a pile of goodies I unearthed during the move. The 'love' ticket came from a SU kit that I've had for a while.  Even the card base was in my stash.  I think it's SU cardstock, but I'm not positive since the color doesn't match the purples I have in my file.  It's a little frightening how many things I have saved over the years!  Good thing I've started 'winter cleaning' to put these things to good use!


Another quick and easy card to add to my completed stash.  So easy that I really don't have any extra tips to share!  I am slowly making a dent in my pile of things to use, and I'm thinking once that pile is gone, I'll start another! Who knows, this could be the year of using up all of those things that were set back for 'someday'!  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. If you are like me, although you are using things from your "someday" pile , it never seems to get smaller ;) Simply cute card

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!