Monday, April 3, 2017

Back in the saddle again!

Helloooooo... I'm hoping there's not too much of an echo in here and that some of my following peeps are still around! I have finally bought a new computer, mostly finished renovating our new to us house, and partially moved in (still no scrappy room...) and had a few minutes to post something on my blog again!

The cards were actually created a while back, but without a computer, they were never shared on my blog.  Nothing too fancy and for the most part they were made with scraps of paper that I felt the need to use up!



I love how the petite blue flowers on the umbrella and 
the blue cloud tie together to make a not so cloudy and gray card.



This one is a bit unusual for me-a card full of sticker embellishments!
My mom loves peacocks and the girls thought these stickers were
perfect for her birthday card. I have to admit, the 3D feathers are
very pretty!

Well, this is all for now. I hope you will get a little inspiration from my cards and I promise not to wait so long before I post again! Have a great day and happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. So nice to see you back Margaret - and with wonderful cards too! Love that first one and all the fun colors.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tired to leave comments on this post the other day, but blogger wasn't cooperating. I'm so excited for you to have your own scrap room soon - share photos ! So good to see you have found time to make some projects and are now able to share again.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!