Sunday, December 9, 2012

Anything But a Card Challenge #8-Let there be light!


Hello! Long time no posting... Tis the season!  I decided to take a bit of a hiatus from blogland for a little bit, but now I am feeling recharged and ready to be crafty again!  Which is perfect since there is a new challenge at Anything But a Card!  I really love that while there is an obvious purpose to each challenge, there is always the underlying ability to take this in a completely different direction than expected.  This week is no exception.


Anything But a Card Challenge 8: Celebrating the Light or Seasonal Holiday


You can take the Challenge's light aspect and do something that represents light- candles, fire, sun, etc. lights, lamps, etc or do something related to a Winter Holiday- Channukah, Yule, Christmas, Kawanzaa.  The choice is yours! 


Be sure to check out the design teams inspiration for this wonderful challenge!  There is such a variety of ideas from the typical (Christmas) to the unique (an actual light bulb!) and all of them are wonderful!!  I hope you find time to play along and link up your de-light-ful creation too!  I will be there next week with my version of light.  

Until then, happy crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! It's always good to take a break too! Hope you enjoyed it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Margaret... Know the feeling but I am looking forward to seeing what you have done for our DT this week. Don't get sucked in to the craziness!That's my motto this Christams!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!