Monday, October 1, 2012

Bling it on! at ABAC

Hello!  I just realized that my reminder post for the new challenge at Anything But A Card was not on my blog.  Went to check and 'doh' I forgot to schedule it... I really hate to see what shape my mind is in when I'm 80 if it's this bad now!!  So here it is!!

Hope everyone's week is off to a fine start!  We are enjoying the last day of one of the local festivals with a parade today.  The weather is perfect and we had a great time catching up with friends.  I am also having a great time because the new challenge at Anything But a Card Challenges starts today and it's a fun one!! Here's the info from the challenge blog...

This Challenge is to make sure your project incorporates something shiny or sparkly or blingy!  Easy, right?  Especially if you like glitter and rhinestones, metal tape, gems, glossy accents, - but there are also lots of other ways to get a shine of some sort! 

I can't wait to share my project with everyone next week!  I think this just might be the most glitter you will ever see on anything from me!  I would love to see your shimmery, shiny, blinged out creations, so please feel free to link up and share.  I'll be waiting with my sunglasses on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!